- File the original return from this
office (with name and account number preprinted, when possible.) Be sure to
sign and date your return.
- It is to your advantage to provide a
breakdown of assets since depreciation on each item may vary.
- Identify any equipment that may have
been "physically removed." List those items in the appropriate section of the return.
- Do not use vague terms such as
"various" to describe assets or years purchased.
- Additional information regarding filing
is provided in the instructional section of the return itself.
- If you sell your business, go out of business, or move to a new location,
please inform this office. Use downloadable Change of Business Status
For additional information
about Tangible Personal Property, please contact:
Clay County Property Appraiser
Tangible Personal Property Department
P.O. Box 38
Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043